Blogger and Wordpress both platforms are great. While blogger provides all the services for free, Wordpress has some of the best plugins. But in this post we will only discuss about Blogger. Blogger is easy to use, no coding skill required and even a newbie can also use it easily. If you have some designing and coding skills, then you can make it fully professional. As discussed earlier Wordpress has some great plugins in which Blogger lacks. One of them is CommentLuv.
What is CommentLuv?
CommentLuv is a Wordpress plugin that takes commenting to the next level. It attracts the visitors to comment because almost every visitor has their blog and it helps them to leave their recent blog post link. Thus when a visitor comments in a CommentLuv enabled Blog he/she has the option to add their blog Url. So it is a easy tool for the visitors to create worthy backlinks.
Why to Use CommentLuv Plugin in Your Blogger Blog?
Every Blogger likes to get comments on their blog. But in this aspect Wordpress blog are at advantage because they have much advanced commenting plugin (CommentLuv) and the blogger blogs have a somewhat classic commenting system. As I wrote earlier, Visitors like to comment on CommentLuv enabled blog, They will like to comment on CommentLuv enabled blogs rather than the classic blogger Commenting system. You can scroll down and see that I have also Enabled CommentLuv Comments in this Blog.
How to Integrate CommentLuv in Blogger blogs?
Many Bloggers think that it is very much complex process but it is very simple and takes only 5 minutes (Depending upon your internet speed and typing speed :) ). Here is the step by step Guide to add CommentLuv Plugin in Your Blogger Blog:
- First of all Go to IntenseDebate.com. and Sign up for a new account.
- Fill up the Form as Shown in figure below:
- Now You have to Upload Your Blog Template. For this Go To Your Blogger DashBoard>>Template>>Backup/Restore. And download your blogger template.
- After downloading return back to the Upload template page and upload your template by clicking the choose file button. Then Click Upload File and continue. As Shown below:
- After Clicking the button you will be redirected to a page containing your modified blogger template. The screen shot is provided below:
- Now copy all the code in the box by clicking on the box. And again go to your blogger dashboard>>Template and then click on edit template. Your template code will open. Then select your template code by pressing ctrl+a and then delete the whole code. Now paste the code copied from the box in intense debate. Now Click on Save template.
- After Saving when you will open your any blog post you will see the intense debate comments. But wait where is the CommentLuv plugin? The answer is you have to add the plugin. For this go to the page from where you copied the template code and click on the link "configure this IntenseDebate account". As shown Below:
- After Clicking on it you will be redirected to your Intense Debate account. After getting there click on the plugin tab and click on Activate. As shown below:
- You are done Now. Visit your blog post and you will see the plugin. If you don't see it wait for two or three hours and then you will see it or else contact me through comment section.
Waiting for your Response...